Translate this Blog

Powered By google

Random

Enjoy

Play

23 July, 2009

WinRar Password Remover v1.1

WinRar Password Remover v1.1

WINRAR Password Recovery is a powerful tool to recover lost (forgotten) passwords for a RAR/WinRAR (2.xx and 3.xx) archives.
The program supports the "brute-force" attack, dictionary-based attack and dramatically fastest "Booost-Up" attack. The program is able to resume the previous interrupted attack..

Here is a brief list of RAR Password Recovery advantages: Recovers passwords for a RAR/WinRAR archives of versions 2.xx and 3.xx using combination of Brute-Force, Booost-Up or Dictionary attacks.
Very high speed of work (more than 3000 passwords per second in Brute-Force mode and up to 22000 passwords per second in Booost-Up mode).
Customizability.
Advanced heuristic processor.
User-friendly interface.

Download
Uploading | Hotfile

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Hi... I am doing my MBA in Tamilnadu College of Engineering, coimbatore... “The first thing you must know about me is that I always stand what I stand for. Good? The second thing you must know about yourself listening to me is that words are tricky. So when you know what me a stand for, when me explain a thing to you, you must never try to look 'point it in a different way from what me a stand for.”

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP