Translate this Blog

Powered By google

Random

Enjoy

Play

09 July, 2009

Photobucket – Bulk upload photos

Advertisements

Photobucket, one of my favourite image uploading services has gone ahead and added some new and exciting features. Photobucket now sports a slightly redesigned homepage, private/public setting of photo albums, enhanced Adobe Premier to edit and remix photos and videos.

One important feature that has been added recently is the ability to bulk upload photos to your Photobucket account via a web-based interface.

Bulk Upload Photos

The bulk upload tool can be accessed by logging into your account, and clicking on the ‘Bulk Upload’ button under the uploading options box. You need to have Javascript enabled on your browser in order for it to work seamlessly. Once the bulk uploader is loaded, you get a Windows Explorer-like interface that you can use to upload photos to your album.

Navigate to the right folder using the left panel, click on the required image and is immediately added to the uploading cart. While it’s there, you can rotate the picture to your needs and also add a spicy description. Click the ‘Upload’ button and you’re done.

It’s a very useful addition to the already existing tools on Photobucket, I’d say. I desperately needed this one. There’s also a way to bulk upload photos from inside your Windows Explorer itself, there’s a tutorial over here.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Hi... I am doing my MBA in Tamilnadu College of Engineering, coimbatore... “The first thing you must know about me is that I always stand what I stand for. Good? The second thing you must know about yourself listening to me is that words are tricky. So when you know what me a stand for, when me explain a thing to you, you must never try to look 'point it in a different way from what me a stand for.”

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP