Translate this Blog

Powered By google

Random

Enjoy

Play

22 July, 2009

GUN


--SCREENSHOT--


--Tech Info--

Publisher: Activision
Developer: Neversoft Ent. Genre: Historic Action Adventure Release Date: Nov 9, 2005 ESRB: MATURE ESRB Descriptors: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol

--Game Information--

Resolution: 480p Number of Players: 1 Player DirectX Version: v9.0c Operating System: Windows 2000/XP

--Minimum System Requirements--

System: Pentium(R) III 1.8 GHz or Athlon(TM) XP 1800+ or higher processor or equivalent RAM: 256 MB Hard Drive Space: 2800 MB Other: 3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 32 MB Hardware T&L - capable video card and the latest drivers 100% Windows 2000/XP- compatible quad speed CD-ROM drive (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers

--DOWNLOAD FROM ADRIVE [1.5 GB]--




--DOWNLOAD CRACK [1.1 MB]--

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Hi... I am doing my MBA in Tamilnadu College of Engineering, coimbatore... “The first thing you must know about me is that I always stand what I stand for. Good? The second thing you must know about yourself listening to me is that words are tricky. So when you know what me a stand for, when me explain a thing to you, you must never try to look 'point it in a different way from what me a stand for.”

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP