Translate this Blog

Powered By google

Random

Enjoy

Play

09 July, 2009

Smorty: Another way to earn money via your blog

Advertisements

Smorty is another way to earn money from your blog. Smorty connects bloggers and advertisers, letting bloggers review advertisers’ services and products.

Advertisers can advertise on blogs with quality content to get opinions on their products and services. Bloggers get paid for the reviews approved by advertisers via Paypal. The pay out is weekly, and this attracted me.

Smorty - Get paid for blogging

Bloggers can also write reviews in multiple blogs and earn more. Reviews must have a minimum of 150 words and a maximum of 400. There are not really many tough rules to get into Smorty like traffic, etc. and this is a good money making platform for new bloggers with quality content.

The Smorty interface is extremely simple to use, and I loved it. Nothing seemed to be complex. Opportunities are listed in the right panel for you to see.

There's also a referral program that lets you earn money when people sign up via your referral link.

Overall

Reviews must have a minimum of 150 words and a maximum of 400 words. Bloggers get paid for the reviews approved by advertisers.

Smorty’s interface is really simple to use. All available opportunities are listed on the panel for you to accept/decline. There’s also a referral program that lets you earn more bucks by referring new sign-ups.

Something which I found lacking was the usage of RSS feeds in the system. It would be easier for bloggers to keep track of available opportunities via feeds. Many similar services have integrated RSS feeds in their system very well.

Overall, Smorty seems to be a very good platform that lets bloggers get paid for blogging.

Disclosure: This is a sponsored review

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Hi... I am doing my MBA in Tamilnadu College of Engineering, coimbatore... “The first thing you must know about me is that I always stand what I stand for. Good? The second thing you must know about yourself listening to me is that words are tricky. So when you know what me a stand for, when me explain a thing to you, you must never try to look 'point it in a different way from what me a stand for.”

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP