Translate this Blog

Powered By google

Random

Enjoy

Play

12 August, 2009

Die Hard Nakatomi Plaza

Die Hard: Nakatomi Plazahttp://www.deafgamers.com/diehard005.jpg

Description

John McClane, a brash New York cop, is in Los Angeles to reconcile with his estranged wife. Arriving at her company Christmas party high atop the Nakatomi Plaza, his efforts are interrupted when a group of highly trained, highly armed professional thieves seize the skyscraper as part of a daring heist. This plan is flawless except they didn’t count on you… the fly in the ointment, the monkey in the wrench… you are John McClane – jetlagged, barefoot, and out of your jurisdiction.

Hardware Requirements

System: PII 400 or equivalent RAM:64 MB RAM CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM Video Memory: 16 MB VRAM Hard Drive Space: 800 MB Mouse: Yes Sound Board: Yes DirectX: DirectX v8.0a

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww53/aasifaalamkhan/mediafire-tranhh.png


0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Hi... I am doing my MBA in Tamilnadu College of Engineering, coimbatore... “The first thing you must know about me is that I always stand what I stand for. Good? The second thing you must know about yourself listening to me is that words are tricky. So when you know what me a stand for, when me explain a thing to you, you must never try to look 'point it in a different way from what me a stand for.”

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP